The Fine Arts Booster Club's annual
Taste of the Arts Dinner and Auction
is Saturday, February 20, 2016.
Seating is limited and secured on a first come, first served basis. The RSVP deadline is February 15. Contact the Business Office at 608-221-1520 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets today!
-5:15 p.m. Doors open, preview auction items
-6:00 p.m. Dinner is served, catered by J.L. Richards
$19 per person in advance OR $25 per person at the door
$68 Fa mily 4-pack or $136 Table of 8
This annual event helps make our fine arts mission possible. Join us for a fantastic evening filled with great food, performances by our students, alumni, and faculty, and a student art gallery, along with fun silent, ticket, and live auctions. You will also be the first audience to preview a medley from our upcoming spring musical production of Cinderella.
Parents are notified of an ALCS closure in the following ways:
1. All parents are notified via email of the closure.
2. We post a notice on our website - www.alcs.us - in the announcements section of the Front Page.
3. We post a notice on our Facebook page - Abundant Life Christian School (Madison, WI).
4. WKOW (ABC -TV; channel 27) , WISC (CBS-TV; channel 3) , and WMTV (NBC-TV, channel 15) are all notified and will post closings on their school closing webpage as well as the school closing ticker (along the bottom of the TV screen).
5. WNWC (Life 102.5 radio) is notified and they make announcements.
Parents may opt to keep their child(ren) home due to the conditions. If school is not closed, a parent approved absence will be assessed to the student(s) and all work will need to be made up in a timely manner.
Please know that these decisions are not made lightly and central to the decision is the safety of the students.