Classes are filling up, and we are beginning wait-lists in most grades. We encourage you to fill out an application and turn it in with your child(ren)'s last report card(s). Depending on the grade you are applying for, we can put you on our wait-list and contact you in the event that a spot becomes available. Once a spot is offered, a seat may be secured with payment of the registration fee.
Virtual Admissions Process
Abundant Life Christian School is committed to providing academic excellence in a Christian context.
Our specific objective is to teach and nurture students to become enthusiastic and successful in the learning process, and to achieve their highest potential academically, spiritually, socially and physically.
We seek to determine if there is a match between the mission and philosophy of ALCS and what a family is looking for in a Christian education. We encourage families to take a virtual tour of our facilities.
Contact our admissions staff by phone (608-221-1520) or email (email@example.com) to have your specific questions answered.
- Documents may be scanned (preferred) or photographed
- Documents may also be faxed to 608-221-8572
Please include your student's latest academic record.
- Report Card (entering 1-9th grade)
- Transcript (entering 10-12th grade)
- *IEP or *504 Plans must be included for us to review your student's application
*ALCS does not have a special eduation department. We will review a student's academic needs to determine if we are able to serve them successfully. We are not equipped for one-to-one assistance, OT, or PT needs.
ALCS offers Variable Tuition to our families. Find out more about Variable Tuition here!
You may submit an application along with your tax information (first two pages of your 1040 federal tax return from 2019) if you would like to see if you qualify for an additional Variable Tuition award.
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off during business hours.
When school is in-session, we encourage students to visit the classroom for an entire day or part of a day. We call this a Shadow Day. During this pre-arranged visit, we match your child up with an ALCS student to help them become acquainted with ALCS. Your student will have the opportunity to meet potential classmates & peers, many of our staff, and our staff will get the chance to observe your child in a school environment. A shadow day can be very helpful for you and your child to determine if ALCS is the right fit.
To achieve the best possible grade placement and allow for optimal success within the school, all students participate in an assessment and/or a student interview.
- We are conducting Virtual Interviews for students entering 6-12th grade. The benefit of a virtual interview is that you can see each other's faces. In-person interviews may be scheduled during after-school hours upon request.
- We are conducting Student Assessments for K-5th grade students during after-school hours. These will be done in-person.
- All students entering grades 1-9 will need to provide their most recent Report Card, and students entering grades 10-12 must provide their most recent transcript as part of the admissions process.
Admissions applications and academic records must be received before an interview will be scheduled.
An admissions decision will be made based on:
- Admissions Application
- Academic Records (Report Card or Transcript)
- Student Interview (grades 6-12) or Student Assessment (grades K-5)
Upon acceptance, your child's seat may be secured by paying the Registration Fee ($220/student).
Checks can mailed or dropped off during business hours and should be made payable to:
Abundant Life Christian School
4901 E. Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
Final tuition schedules will be issued after enrollment.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with ALCS to train and educate your child!
If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.