Transcripts & Student Records
For faster service, you can register and login to Parchment.com to request an electronic copy of your transcript! Parchment is the organization approved for electronic transcript transfer by most colleges and universities.
Fees for online transcripts include the $10 fee paid directly to ALCS, plus the separate fee paid directly to Parchment at the time of the request. All fees must be received before transcripts can be sent.
Click HERE to request an electronic transcript through Parchment. There is a small fee charged by Parchment for this service.
Click HERE to pay the ALCS $10 transcript fee electronically by credit card or ACH payment. Please indicate that payment is for a transcript in the notes field.
If you are currently attending ALCS and need a transcript, please make a request directly through the Guidance or Student Services office.
- Students who graduated last year may request a transcript at no charge until the next school year has concluded.
- For students who graduated more than one year ago, there is a $10.00 service fee to retrieve and send a transcript.
- Please return this form along with check or money order payable to “ALCS” OR
- To pay electronically by credit card or ACH payment, CLICK HERE. Please indicate that payment is for a transcript in the notes field.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process most transcripts, and 7-10 business days for transcripts prior to 2004.
Abundant Life Christian School
4901 E Buckeye Rd
Madison, WI 53716
Student Records Request
To request student records or verify graduation dates, please send a written request by fax or email to the Registrar's Office.
Fax to: 608-221-8572
*Please be advised that school policy and the directive from the ALCS School Board requires that we hold records for any student with an outstanding balance due to the school.