Variable Tuition & Assistance
Need-Based Tuition Assistance Program
Abundant Life Christian School has established a Tuition Assistance Fund to assist families who need help in paying tuition. These funds are allocated in the budget and/or given by donors with the intent of helping families with verifiable financial needs. Increasing tuition assistance funding is a top priority of the Abundant Life Christian School Foundation. Fifty percent assistance is the maximum allowed by most ALCS scholarships. Families with the greatest levels of need receive the most assistance, but any family needing assistance to make tuition affordable is encouraged to apply by completing the application.
SCRIP Program-Earn while you Shop!
Find out more about how to off-set the cost of tuition and other fees by using our SCRIP program HERE. Earn money towards your child's education for the things you already purchase!
WI Parental Choice Program (WPCP)
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will be accepted the first weekday in February.
More information on our program is available HERE
The Department of Public Instruction (DPI) has posted a number of resources for Choice schools and parents.
The following resources are available for parents at this link: dpi.wi.gov/choice
- Link to Online Parent Application
- Application Process Presentation
- Parent Brochure (available in English and Spanish)
- Frequently Asked Questions (available in English and Spanish)
- Online Parent Application Print Screens
- School Lists and Contact Information (will be posted in February)
- Allowed Residency Documents
- Alternative Residency Documentation Form
- Income Limits
- Department of Revenue (DOR) Income Determination Method FAQ
Parents or guardians applying for/enrolling students in the Choice program should direct any questions to Abundant Life Christian School at 608-221-1520 or by e-mail.