Abundant Life Christian School is committed to providing academic excellence in a Christian context. Our specific objective is to teach and nurture students to become enthusiastic and successful in the learning process, and to achieve their highest potential academically, spiritually, socially and physically.
There are two phases to the ALCS admissions process. In the first phase, we seek to determine if there is a match between the mission and philosophy of ALCS and what a family is looking for in a Christian education. During this phase you will receive a copy of our Admission Folder and have the opportunity to schedule a personal tour of our school and campus. You will meet our admissions staff to have your questions answered one-on-one.
Once a match has been established, phase two begins. During this phase, the formal admissions process begins. We encourage students to visit the classroom for an entire day or part of a day. This should be a pre-arranged visit in which we match your child up with an ALCS student. The purpose of the visit is for your child to become acquainted with ALCS and for our staff to meet and observe your child in school. The following steps will guide you through our admissions process and scheduling your child for a school visit.
Complete and submit the following items
- Application for admission
- Shadow day request form
- Grade information (for students entering 1st through 12th grade)
- Students entering 1st through 9th grade should include copies of most recent report cards
- Students entering 10th through 12th grade should include a high school transcript
- Students that have been homeschooled should contact us to obtain a form on which to submit course and grading information
- Once we have received the information in step one, you will be contacted by our Admissions Department to schedule a date for your child to visit our school and a time for your family to meet our school’s Principal/Administrator for an enrollment interview
- After the enrollment interview has been completed and results of your child’s visit have been considered, you will receive notification regarding acceptance for enrollment
- Upon final acceptance, you will need to submit your registration fee to hold a spot for your child
- Final tuition schedules and financial agreements will be issued and signed
We thank you for your interest in partnering with ALCS to train and educate your child. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.