Tickets for our spring musical, Godspell, are now on sale! Performances will be:
- Fri, April 23 @ 7:30p (In person or Live Stream)
- Sat, April 24 @ 2:00p & 7:30p (In Person)
- Fri, April 30 @ 7:30p (In person or Live Stream)
- Sat, May 1 @ 2:00p & 7:30p (In Person)
Public Health Madison Dane County has guidance for what to do if you are sick or have possibly been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 HERE
"I was exposed to someone with COVID-19"
First, know that you generally need to be in close contact with someone with COVID-19 to get infected. Close contact includes scenarios like living with or caring for a person with confirmed COVID-19, being within six feet of a person with confirmed COVID-19 for about 15 minutes (with or without a mask), or if someone with COVID-19 coughed on you, kissed you, shared utensils with you or you had direct contact with their body secretions.
You can develop COVID-19 anytime during the 14 days after your last close contact with someone who has COVID-19. In order to prevent spreading COVID-19 to others, you must quarantine, which means you must stay home from work, school, and other activities.
When quarantining, you should always:
- Monitor your symptoms for 14 days after your last exposure to COVID-19
- Stay home from school, work, and other activities and get tested as soon as possible if you develop symptoms. If positive, follow isolation guidance for people who test positive; if negative, continue quarantining.
It is safest if you quarantine for 14 days after your last exposure. No test is required to end quarantine.
You do have other options for quarantine. These options are to:
- Quarantine for 10 days after your last exposure. No test is required to end quarantine. Monitor yourself for symptoms until 14 days after your last exposure.
- Quarantine and get tested for COVID-19 6 or 7 days after last exposure. If your test is negative, you could end quarantine after 7 days of quarantine. You must have your negative test result before ending quarantine and the test cannot be before day 6. Monitor yourself for symptoms until 14 days after your last exposure.
Abundant Life Christian School is seeking adults who would be interested in substitute teaching. Substitute teachers need a four-year degree, a desire to serve students, and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. ALCS is offering in-person classes and safety precautions are well-established to help keep teachers and students safe. If you are looking for an opportunity to earn a little extra money, make a difference in the lives of kids, and have flexibility in your work schedule, please prayerfully consider substitute teaching. Contact ALCS for more information at 608-221-1520 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Substitute Teacher Application.
As you are making summer plans with your family,please keep these dates in mind for Summer Sports Camps at ALCS:Volleyball Camp - July 26-30
Basketball Camp - July 19-23
- Entering 4th-8th Grade: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- High School: 10am - 1:00pm
- Both camps open to boys and girls
- Open to students entering 4th-9th grade
- Times TBD
- Basketball camp is also for boys and girls
As we celebrate special days this school year (such as birthdays and holidays), we ask that families only bring in prepackaged, individually wrapped treats to share. Due to COVID-19, we are not allowing home baked treats and snacks to be brought in and shared with your student's class. Thank you for your understanding and please contact Mrs. Roades if you have any questions.
Your child's safety is very important to us. Please notify the school by 8:30 am if your child (1) Will be absent for any reason (illness, vacation, medical appts., etc.) OR (2) Will be arriving late for any reason (doctor appointment, car issue, etc.)
-E-Mail attendance to email@example.com (this goes to Mrs. Koon, Mrs. Wright, & Ms. Verbeten). *If you are emailing the teacher(s), please be sure to copy the attendance office!
-Call 608-221-1520 and leave a message on the Attendance Line (1)
The office provides notification to the faculty of attendance. Thank you!