International Student Admissions
Abundant Life Christian School is happy to welcome international students!
International students enhance the learning environment of our school and provide wonderful opportunities for cross-cultural friendships and understanding.
All students coming from non-English speaking countries are required to submit a passing TOEFL, Jr.* score in order to be considered for admission. *(A similar English aptitude test score may be accepted in its place with prior approval and appropriate documentation). Students will also have an interview in person if possible, or via Skype or telephone to help determine English proficiency.
Students attending as a one-year cultural exchange experience or for an English Immersion Opportunity to improve their English language skills have the option of auditing their classes.
- ALCS is a co-educational, non-denominational Christian school located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- ALCS accepts international students in grades 6-12 for semester and/or full year admission as well as students in grades 2-5 for short-term learning opportunities.
- Students must be at least 8 years of age to be considered for a short-term experience (6 weeks).
- High school students may not be older than 18 years of age at time of admission.
- All international families seeking admission to ALCS for their students need to abide by all international, national, and SEVIS laws in obtaining a valid VISA, passport, and other related documentation.
High school students are accepted for a minimum of one quarter up to a full four years. International students who are admitted as seniors will receive a Certificate of Attendance rather than a diploma unless transferring from another US high school and have the credits to be considered for graduation; this is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Students wishing to be considered for enrollment at ALCS should contact the Admissions Office with questions, or download our complete International Student Admissions Packet (below).
Please Note: ALCS does not offer housing nor provide host families. Arrangements for guardianship of the student, housing and transportation are the sole responsibility of the parents.